Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm bringing sexy back.

To quote a wise singer-songwriter, actor, and former Mouseketeer, I'm bringing sexy back.  


And by sexy, I mean this blog.  I haven't posted since September, and although you can't tell I just counted on my fingers and it's been five months since I've blogged.  Five whole months.  I'm pretty disappointed in myself.  As an Asian, I should not have had to use my fingers to count that.  In my defense, I'm only half, so I think it's acceptable that I have sub-par math skills.

A lot has happened in five months.  I've finished an entire semester, which means I'm 20/32s done with college! (It would have made more sense to say 5/8s, but I wanted to demonstrate that I am at least some-what proficient when it comes to math.)  I'm in a relationship with an awesome guy who meets all my standards: he's taller than me, he watches the Office, he has great eyebrows, and most importantly he can run faster than I can.  Needless to say, he's a keeper.  Jerry Sandusky was reported to have sexually assaulted young men in his youth program, and the phrase "Sandusky'd" became immensely popular amongst America's youth culture.  (Used in a sentence: Man, I sandusky'd that natty ice, bro!)  Speaking of Jerry, I've completed one of my life goals: I've seen Jerry Springer.  It was just as amazing as I've always thought it would be.

I would write more, but I have to be up early tomorrow for ROTC.  Oh, the life of a cadet.  AMMURCA.

1 comment: