Sunday, August 7, 2011

Harry Potter and the Box Office Record for Third Highest Grossing Film of all Time*

Yup, it happened.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II is the third highest grossing film of all time, surpassing Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.  Come on guys, say it with me: We're number 3! We're number 3!

In other news, I started a netflix account.  It is quite possibly the best decision I've ever made.  Creator of netflix, if by some chance you've stumbled upon my humble blog and are reading this, I would like to thank you.  Thank you for making all the seasons of Scrubs available for me to watch, thereby making the world a better place.  You couldn't be more of a hero if you were say, a doctor, or a teenage boy who has the onus of saving the entire world from the Dark Lord.  

Actually, that's a lie.  If I ever needed an appendectomy, I'd probably go with Harry.

*Imma let you finish, but Avatar and Titanic are the highest grossing films of all time...OF ALL TIME.

1 comment: