Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My comeback.



So, I have commitment phobia.  (Fun fact: there is no fun word for the fear of commitment, it's just commitment phobia.)   That explains why it's been so long since I've blogged; it requires too much commitment.  I hate having to blog regularly, knowing that if I don't my blog is going to make me feel guilty for not "giving it enough attention."  I can't use another blogging site without my blog getting jealous, and accusing me of things I haven't done (at least things I didn't do sober ;] ).  Sometimes it's cute when we're together, but most of our time is spent arguing and when we're apart I forget what even drew me to my blog in the first place.

I may be underemphasizing my trip to Las Vegas as a reason for not blogging in awhile.  Cue the pictures!



The man who inspired me to be a blue man when I grow up.
   
We're clearly two very photogenic people.


All of the other cute tourist-y spots were taken.


If you use a microscope you may be able to see the Hoover Dam.
 
Obligatory adorable picture.




1 comment: