Tuesday, August 23, 2011

#HipsterHanna

HIPSTER GOOFY GOLF!

It's official: I am super easy to creep on!  You can creep on me on at at least three different social networking sites (google+, twitter1, facebook), this blog, and of course there's the old-fashioned (but always classic) through-the-window method.  Not that being more accessibly creep-able will increase the number of people that actually creep on me, but it's nice to think that it might.

This is ALSO official: I am addicted to social media!

On a more Sirius note, I had to make at least one Harry Potter allusion.  It wouldn't feel right if I didn't.

1 If you'd like to follow my twitter, I'm HipsterHanna.  (Hey, that's the title of this post!)  I thought it'd be more fun if I posed as a caricature of myself.  Also, who doesn't love alliteration?



1 comment: